Thursday 15 November 2007

Bend zee knees!!!!


Today I cannot bend zee knees. They are so stiff I feel like a 9o year old woman. In fact, coming up the stairs this evening I said to hubby, blimey I think I need one of those bloody stair lifts! I do hope this constant need to bend for Henry doesn't continue for long.

Yesterday I went out for lunch with my dear friend Erika, yum, yum, haven't been out for yonks. Had huge plate full of spaghetti, (very yummy) and lovely fattening starter. The only thing missing was the wine, because I had to drive and pick the kids up afterwards.

It is now 8pm and I am in my jimjams, (my life is full of excitement) tired as hell and watching the clock till I can crash into bed. (Aren't you all jealous of all the fun and frolic in my life?)

Yesterday I braved and sent a partial to Lynne at Realwriters for her professional opinion. (Biting nails while I wait - yucky habit must stop it.) will keep you posted on results.

4 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Glad to hear of another jim jam wearer. I spend most of my life in them:-)
Sounds like a yumtious lunch and good luck with the partial.

Annieye said...

Best of luck Mercedes with the professional opinion. I remember the knee problem well when our labs were pups. My back ached too.

Fiona Mackenzie. Writer said...

Lynne at Real Writers is wonderful. She will, I'm sure get back to you really quickly. I owe my little publishing contract on the non fiction book, entirely to her and Jane.

I have taken to wearing a magnetic bracelet for my knees - too much dog walking. Only problem is I keep sticking to the fridge door when I walk past.

Let us know when you hear back from Lynne?

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Henry is adorable, such a sweetie. I'm not actually in jimjams but have dressed and then put dressing gown over the top. No heating, so I don't care how I look.