Saturday 24 November 2007

ANOTHER DAY IN JIMJAM LAND!

Well, here I am again, and in my jimjams, aaah! Bliss.... I have to say there is nothing better to wear. The next best thing is when I take all my make-up off. Now that is heaven. Oh, let's not forget sitting down with a very nice VAT, lots of ice and some chocolate. Yummy. :)

I am so knackered today. Having gone all over the place viewing cars. You see I have to change mine now that I have Henry, (much to husband's annoyance) and have been up and down the motorway like a mad woman. Finally I think I've decided.

Have had totally lazy week, done tiny bit of writing then got pissed off and went to crash in the lounge to watch 'Cranford' cos it's about Knutsford, where I live you see. It's been bliss, however, this week, I'll have to start with the self flagellation to keep me working.

Henry is starting to calm down. And zee knees are getting better, thank God! Though getting sick of him barking to wake me up, this will have to stop. It will, it will, it will!!

On another note, I'm afraid there isn't another note, how boring is my life!!!

Oh yes, I forgot, silly me, got appraisal back this week and was good, I was so pleased, had a few points but apparently writing is good, a natural talent, ha ha ha, about bloody time I say. Just have to iron out a couple of things and be more vigilant when editing. (Groan.) One thing that was mentioned was that my heroine is a little Bridget Jones like, ten years on. This I hadn't intended, and I'm told it's probably done and dusted now. So she'll have to calm down a bit. (Another groan, louder this time.)

3 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Nothing like a good jim jam day:-)

The appraisal sounds v.v.positive (sorry is that too Bridget Jones!)
with nothing too major to sort out. Great stuff:-)
x

Annieye said...

Yeah but we all LOVED Bridget, didn't we. There is room in the world for more Bridgets. I am pleased your appraisal was so good. Go for it Mercedes.

Mercedes. said...

Thanks ladies, I was pleased, at least I know I can write!! Fills me with confidence too. Lynne then said, it's being in the right place at the right time, it's a lottery. oh God. spirits down again.