Thursday 15 November 2007

Ha ha ha!


Had to show you all this. I have a road in fashionable Rome named after little old me! I now, I now, they missed the 'S' off but you can't have everything.

Thanks for all the comments on my huge typing splurge. But I do have to tell you, when I re-read it the next day there were of course loads of silly mistakes and I had to cut out loads of dribble as well. So, even though I typed like a maniac, the essence of the story was down, it will now take me a couple of days of pulling out my hair trying to put it into some sensible order.

1 comment:

Annieye said...

Hi Mercedes

I am finding editing tedious. After a hard day at work thumbing through a dictionary and thesaurus for better words just does not appeal!

I think on the whole, though, it is better to get the story down and then add the seasoning afterwards.

Annie x