Wednesday 24 October 2007

My writing days.

Hello to all of you reading my blog. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this in my life. I was pushed (kindly) into this by my fellow writers, Lane and Anne, (they know who they are) and wonder who would find my ramblings remotely interesting. But I am told that people will, so here goes.



I am a writer of women's romantic comedy, (unpublished) I have writen 2 books so far with no success. My third which I am thouroughly enjoying ,I may post part of it once I get going with this blogging, is still at 30k(words) I have edited it so many times but I'm now happy with what I've got.



Today and for the last two weeks I have done very little in the way of writing. Thanks, that is to my new and very gorgeous puppy, Henry, a wonderful golden retriever who is ten weeks old. To say I am knackered is an understatment.



I am having to get up at 6am beccause that is when my hubby gets up for work, and he hasn't the time to take the dog out for a wee. I am not a morning person and this is killing me. Besides all this I am constantly up and down and playing with him and feel exhausted. But he is a cutie and apart from the biting he is adorable.



I am hoping to post a picture of Henry and myself soon.

2 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Welcome to blogland. It's about time:-)
Love the photos. Henry will give you loads to write about. If in doubt - post a cute photo!

Re getting up early - Fiona advised getting up an hour earlier each day to write. For me that means 5.30 and it's killing me!
glad you're enjoying book 3:-)

The Private Diary Of Misty Blue said...

He is Gorgeous! Did laugh though about you getting up at 6.00am! You should try looking after autistic boys, they get up anywhere between 4.00 and 5.30am!! And Yes! Im a dead girl walking!